Love: Chocolate Cake

Labels:

I am a chocolate maniac!!! Yes..A maniac. Can't resist the chocolate...Any form, bar, cookies, ice cream, cakes. Yes. Truly a chocolate lover XD.

Well, this time I want to tell the world, how much I love the chocolate cake. Honestly, I don't even know the exactly name or type of the chocolate cakes that do exists in this world. Well, the one most I know is the Chocolate Moist cake.

I don't know since when I fell in love with those chocolate cakes but hell yeah! Why do I care? What I really care is the taste that pleasuring and tantalizing my taste bud xP

I don't really mind if the cake baked are only plain cake chocolate. I can even finish them up on my own..just in a few minute!! Look..how greedy I am rite? Lol!!! But of cause, if the chocolate cakes come with the chocolate topping, decorated with some creamy stuffs, fiery red ripe juicy strawberries placed neatly....uhhh...so irresistible...xD

Ermm..to make you guys drooling even more...check this out =p



Last but not least, enjoy the recipe I posted here:

Ingredients
Preparation
2 Cups Flour
  1. Chocolate Recipe - Hershey's Cocoa image
    Preheat Oven to 300° F
    (This is not a typo! This is a slow bake chocolate cake recipe.)
  2. Use Crisco Shortening to lightly grease and flour the
    9 x 13 in. Baking Dish. (It's a one layer chocolate cake!)
  3. Place all the ingredients on the left into a mixing bowl.
  4. Mix at medium or medium high speed until all ingredients are blended and smooth.
  5. Pour into greased and floured baking dish
  6. Bake for 1 hr.
  7. Test by sticking with knife. If it comes out clean, it's done!
  8. Allow to cool.

2 Cups Sugar
¾ Cup Hershey's Cocoa
2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
2 Eggs (I use large eggs)
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Buttermilk

Remember that you can freeze buttermilk so you have to make another buttermilk chocolate cake recipe.

1 Cup Mazola Oil
1 ½ Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Boiling Water

recipe quoted from here
0 comments:

Post a Comment

What I love,
Maybe that is your Hatred,

What I hate,
You may found it is your love.

So, no big deals.
What is yours is yours,
What is mine is mine,

Enjoy your visit here

Labels

Followers


Visitors since 080709