Love: Lenka

Labels:

Lenka Kripac, who is an Australian actress, trying out to went solo on her music career is one of my love collection. Her album, entitled Lenka obviously now catching my attention, even though only 2 singles yet only I've listen...LOL

She makes me know her through her 1st single The Show...at first I listened that song it seems like a kindergarten song to me..with the music arrangement along with her voices..lol!!! Then after a few times I admit that song's simplicity is the X-factor to me....

And now..she comes out with the new marvelous single...Trouble is A Friend. Well...what makes me really love this song is the arrangement of the music and the chemistry of her voice..which suit perfectly with the instrument arrangement....yeah..i love it...

LAstly..enjoy the Trouble is A Friend song here XD...and don't make trouble with any body..lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What I love,
Maybe that is your Hatred,

What I hate,
You may found it is your love.

So, no big deals.
What is yours is yours,
What is mine is mine,

Enjoy your visit here

Labels

Followers


Visitors since 080709